Thursday, January 26, 2012

Shopping trip: Walmart and Target

Walmart
Of course, Walmart was completely out of the dog food I needed (which was the primary reason I stopped there!), but I found a few other good deals.

John Frieda Precision Colour hair color, FREE with coupon
Kaiser rolls (6 ct.), $1.74 (markdown rack)
4 Reach floss, all FREE (with these $1 off coupons)
2 Muir Glen tomato paste, $0.22 each (used these $0.75 off coupons)
Spent $2.83.

Target
I shopped at Target while I was in Madison on Wednesday, too. I found a number of great deals there!

2 Merona tops, $0.60 each (used two $3 off printables - no longer available)
Barilla pasta sauce, $0.99 (used $1 off printable)
3 Nestle dark chocolate/mint chips, $1.28 each (Christmas clearance - let me assure you, these are yummy!)
2 Market Pantry chunk cheese (8 oz. each), $1.49 each (used two $1 off printables)
2 Aquafresh travel size, both FREE (used two $1 off printables)
Up & Up tissues (4 pk.), $3.54 (used $1 off $3 Up & Up purchase printable)
2 Band-aid travel size, both FREE (used two $1 off printables)
2 Kre-O Optimus Prime sets, both FREE (used two $8 off printables)
Spent $13.98.

I could not find the Hungry Hungry Hippos travel game, but I was excited to find the Kre-O set! I intend to save those for a toy donation drive.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you! Please let me know if there's something specific you're looking for!