Sunday, June 26, 2011

Menu Plan 6/26


This is a short week for us because we get to go on vacation for a few days! Woohoo! It will be nice to relax for a few days, although once we get home, we will be facing the final few days of packing. I will be so glad when our move is done!

Sunday: Anniversary party in the afternoon, so we probably won't need dinner.

Monday: Gluten free homemade pizza (using Bob's Red Mill crust mix).

Tuesday: Garlic parmesan chicken, rice, baked beans.

Wednesday: Vacation

Thursday: Vacation

Friday: Vacation

Saturday: We'll be coming home early in the morning for a memorial service and it will be a busy day. I will probably just make some taco meat - maybe we'll have nachos or taco salad. If the weather is nice, my husband might grill some burgers instead.

For breakfast, we each grab what we want: waffles, muffins, cinnamon rolls, pancakes, cold cereal, yogurt, etc.

For lunch, I usually eat leftovers or something simple, like grilled cheese or quesadillas. My husband eats a sandwich or leftovers - he takes his lunch to work most days.
This post is linked to Org Junkie's Menu Plan Monday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you! Please let me know if there's something specific you're looking for!