Saturday, June 4, 2011

Menu Plan 6/5


We are enjoying the nice weather - I love getting the grill out on the weekends. Well, my husband does the grilling - and I enjoy the night off from cooking! :) We even enjoyed dinner out on the deck tonight.

I am slowly but surely wrapping things up with my Americorps term and expect to be done within the next two weeks. After that, much of my free time will be centered around packing our house.

Sunday: Crispy Ranch chicken, roasted potatoes, broccoli. Chicken & Broccoli over rice (using the Savory Garlic Philly cooking creme).

Monday: Tacos.

Tuesday: Shredded BBQ chicken, potatoes, carrots.

Wednesday: Marinated pork in the oven, rice, corn.

Thursday: Baked chicken nuggets, roasted potatoes, carrots. Something with ground beef (I'll be out of chicken!).

Friday: Grill

Saturday: Grill

For breakfast, we each grab what we want: waffles, muffins, cinnamon rolls, pancakes, cold cereal, yogurt, etc.

For lunch, I usually eat leftovers. My husband eats a sandwich or leftovers - he takes his lunch to work most days. Since I work part time, I take my lunch to school (and usually we meet at church and eat together!).

This post is linked to Org Junkie's Menu Plan Monday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you! Please let me know if there's something specific you're looking for!