Sunday, September 11, 2011

Walgreens: Photo Greeting Cards for $0.33!


I mentioned this photo deal yesterday, but I've got more details today. With this $5 off photo gifts code, you can actually get three photo greeting cards for only $.97!

Personalize three photo greeting cards (they're $1.99 each) and add them to your cart. Use code 5OFFANY at checkout to get $5 off. Choose in-store pickup to avoid shipping costs! This code is good through Saturday.

I haven't tried it, but you might also be able to get two of the cards for absolutely nothing with the code. If you try it, let us know.

*You can use this code on a lot of items, but keep in mind that you will have to pay shipping on some items, as not all items can be picked up in stores for free.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you! Please let me know if there's something specific you're looking for!