Sunday, October 23, 2011

Target online deals: Liz Lange shirt $3 shipped {plus cheap ELF lip gloss}!


Update: I finally got this to work! I was able to add a 5 pc. Elf lip gloss set to my cart for $5.99. The code took off $5 and shipping was only $0.99 (for me). I'm not sure if this mattered, but I logged out of my account and then logged back in, and voila! It worked!

There's two deals at Target.com that I want to mention now. Code TGT75HFN is taking $5 off one item right now! Keep in mind this code can only be used once per account.

Your best bet at maximizing your savings with that code is just to poke around Target.com and see what you can find. You must be logged in for the code to work! Here's a few ideas to get your started, though:


This 3 piece Elf lip gloss set is only $3. When you use code TGT75HFN, it will take off $3. While some are reporting shipping is only $0.50, it was over $5 for me. They also have a 5 piece set for about $5 shipped.

They have Liz Lange maternity shirts for only $8. They have six color choices. Use code TGT75HFN to take $5 off! It will only be $3, and shipping is free (with all daily deals!).

They also have a super-cute Maxi Skirt for $21.99, so $16.99 after coupon (plus free shipping!).

*I tested the code on a random clearance tank top and it did take $5 off, so it appears to be working on clearance items as well! Shipping for that tank was over $7, though. :(

If you have some time tonight (while you're watching the Cardinals beat the Rangers!), you might check out the Target site and see if you can find anything!

Thanks, My Frugal Adventures!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you! Please let me know if there's something specific you're looking for!