Monday, October 1, 2012

October Monthly Goals: reading, apples + more!


It's been so nice to get back on track with my goal setting! September was a very productive month. Here's what I am planning to do in October:

Read five books:
  1. 7 Habits of Highly Effective People (I didn't finish this in Sept.)
  2. One Thousand Gifts
  3. 7 Habits of Highly Effective Families
  4. Power of a Praying Wife
  5. From the Hips

Complete my Do-It-Yourself project: Gluten Free Apple Pie with homemade crust. I didn't have time for this in September, but it worked out anyways - we bought a bushel of "seconds" for $15 (or about $0.38 per pound)! I've got lots of apples to take care of now. :)
*If I have time, I also hope to try Homemade Yogurt in the crockpot.

Exercise 3-4 times per week.

Finish two cleaning projects:
  1. Organize the living room desk.
  2. Clean windowsill tracks.
Finish updating our tax spreadsheet.

Continue working on my crochet washcloth.

Purchase tote boxes and organize: childhood memories, baby clothes.

Make and freeze applesauce (see above about my bushel of apples!).

Put together my Operation Christmas Child box.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you! Please let me know if there's something specific you're looking for!