Monday, October 1, 2012

September Goals Update


Here's an update on how I did with my September monthly goals:

Read four books:

  1. Understanding World Religions in 15 Minutes a Day
  2. When Hope Blossoms
  3. 7 Habits of Highly Effective People
  4. Ina May's Guide to Childbirth
Complete my Do-It-Yourself project: Gluten free apple pie with homemade crust. (Click through for a how-to video!)

Exercise three to four times per week (walking on treadmill, yoga).
Home Management project: Finish intensive cleaning. {I started this over the summer, but didn't finish, so I'll be working on the remaining projects during September.}
Other goals:
  • Work on crocheting dishcloth.
  • Update tax spreadsheet (for housing allowance) through August.
  • Begin Winter LLMA newsletter.
  • Work on "Funeral Information Notebook" for church.
Blog Goals

Post updates on reading throughout the month.

Post an update about my Do-It-Yourself project.

Review new Soft Scrub products and host a giveaway!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you! Please let me know if there's something specific you're looking for!