Monday, August 1, 2011

{Expired} "Respect the Roll:" Free toilet paper roll cover!


Update #2: My request went through without a hitch at 6:20 PM CST on Tuesday night! You may need to refresh your browser a few times if it's not working.

Update: As of posting, their website seems to be having problems. Continue to check back, as I'm sure they will get it fixed.

I saw this freebie advertised on a television commercial this morning and got quite a laugh out of it!

If you have any packages of Cottonelle toilet paper at home (12 rolls or larger), you can request a free toilet paper roll cover!

(Have I been living under a rock? I didn't know such a thing existed!)


They come in several designs, as you can see from above. Head over and enter the necessary information and your roll cover will be on its way! You need the UPC from a package of TP in order to request a roll cover.

I'm thinking that even if you don't want this as a toilet paper cover (because, seriously, does anyone actually do that?!), it would probably many other uses as well...pen holder, container for odds and ends in the bathroom, etc. You could probably be quite creative with it!

10 comments:

  1. If you have to have the upc code from a 12pk. of cottonelle tissue, the roll cover is not free. It's already been paid for by buying the tissue. Just another way to push sales of the product. Free is having to fill out the form with your info and submitting it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I posted this offer because I thought that many readers may have a package of Cottonelle in their cabinets already, likely purchased through a good deal. I am not suggesting that someone purchase a package just to get the free roll cover.

    Toilet paper is something we all use and Cottonelle is usually one of the brands with the best deals, so it's likely that this is a great offer for many of my readers.

    If you feel that this is not a good offer, feel free to pass on it. Follow through on the ones you like and skip the rest. No hard feelings. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The UPC code is found on some websites. http://products.peapod.com/126795.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Go to the store, look at the UPC code without buying the item, and get a free cover. That's what I did. The TV commercials said it was FREE, and for this company to try to trick people into buying something to get their not-really-free product annoys me. So yes, I'm getting around it, and I won't be buying Cottonelle. Their ad campaign is dumb anyway. Who in their right mind 'respects' paper that you use to wipe your butt?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Here's a UPC code that worked for me:

    3600013396

    ReplyDelete
  6. Again I saw commercial to get free toilet paper cover and again when I got to website they don't have it available, unless you want to Pay for it. THis is twice I have been misled thinking I could get one by entering code, which I had from purchasing it. Let down in NM.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I requested a holder about four months ago I'am still waiting. I fill this is a scam to get you to buy there product congrats to the ones that got them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous -

    I received mine - I think it took about 2 months. It's definitely not a scam! I would encourage you to contact Cottonelle directly if you have not received yours.

    ReplyDelete
  9. YES WENT TO MY LOCAL CVS DRUG STORE SAW THIS AD BUY THIS 18 ROLL OF COTTONELE TISSUE GET A FREE ROLLCOVER JUST TO GET HOME GO TO THE WEB PAGE AND THEY SAY IT EXPIRED THIS IS NOT RIGHT WHY LIE TO GET SOMEONE TO BUY SOMETHING.NOW HOW CAN I CONTACT COTTONELLE.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous- As the title of post says, this offer is now expired. This was originally posted about one year ago.

      Delete

I enjoy hearing from you! Please let me know if there's something specific you're looking for!