Thursday, September 1, 2011

Fluffy Gluten Free Dinner Rolls {delicious!}


As I mentioned on my Facebook page this morning, I made Fluffy Gluten Free Dinner Rolls today. I had one with my lunch and I declare them a success!

I used this recipe and was very happy with it. The only change I made was that I used Bob's Red Mill flour blend and added the additional xanthan gum, per her directions.

Our sunroom is multi-purpose! It provides the
perfect environment for rising rolls!
These were a bit involved to make, but overall, they weren't too complicated. My Kitchen Aid Artisan stand mixer certainly made the job easier! And with the way they tasted, they were definitely worth the effort!

I would honestly say that this is one of very few gluten free dinner rolls that I've ever had that actually tastes "normal." And we all know what it's like to find something normal again, right?!


3 comments:

I enjoy hearing from you! Please let me know if there's something specific you're looking for!