Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Groupon Deal Today!

Today only, you can get a $20 credit for soap.com for only $10 from Groupon! Sign up here for Groupon.

This Groupon is an online deal, so anyone can use it. To find it, look under one of these cities: Queens, Long Island, Brooklyn, or North Jersey. This one says it comes with free 1-2 day shipping! You will receive an email with the online code within 24 hours; you can only redeem it after midnight tonight.

I just purchased mine and am going to use it to get a few items that I can never seem to find on sale around here (like Listerine and Head & Shoulders shampoo)! Even better, they'll ship it straight to my door! That is huge when you don't live near any shopping!

I have never used Groupon before, but have heard only good things about it from many other people!

Thanks, My Frugal Adventures!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you! Please let me know if there's something specific you're looking for!