Sunday, September 5, 2010

Kleenex for my birthday?!

What did my husband get me for my birthday today?

A three pack of Kleenex!

Yes, he did. Why?

"Well, you always say you only want practical gifts!"

Yep, that's my wonderful husband! And he's absolutely right - I prefer practical gifts! Actually, I'd prefer no gifts (that is not my love language!), but no one seems to listen to that...!

Tissues are about as practical as you can get with this allergy-prone girl. And I am nearly out of tissues, which constitutes a crisis in my world! As someone who is allergic to air (almost literally!), tissues are a great gift - and quite useful!

Oh, and did I mention he also got me a bag of Dove chocolates? Yep, he knows me pretty well! :) And boy, do I love him!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you! Please let me know if there's something specific you're looking for!