Monday, September 13, 2010

Kraft First Taste program

I finally got the latest Kraft First Taste offer! People have been reporting for weeks that they were able to request the two coupons, but my account wasn't "chosen" until tonight.

This time, they are sending two coupons: one for Wheat Thins Crunch Sticks and one for Triscuit Thin Crisps.

This is a great way to try new products!

Of course, I won't be able to eat either of these, but my husband will probably take them to work to keep on hand for a quick snack. These are definitely items we normally wouldn't buy, but if they're free, we'll take it!

Kraft First Taste offers free product coupons quite often - the last time they had an offer, they sent six different coupons for free products! After trying the products, all they ask is that you return to their site and review the product. I definitely recommend signing up with them!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you! Please let me know if there's something specific you're looking for!