Sunday, September 19, 2010

Weekly To-Do List

Here's a new post I'll be trying each Sunday: my weekly to-do list.

I am definitely a list-maker.

I am definitely organized.

So, it follows that lists help me accomplish things. For me, I need a visual - a list of goals. If I know what I have to do and can spread it out, I'll get it done. For example, I don't like cleaning, but if I do one or two small tasks each day, it's all done by Thursday.

So here's this week's to-do list: (And I'll likely be adding to it!)
  • Dust done Tuesday
  • Sweep
  • Vacuum
  • Laundry - darks, whites - Tuesday done Tuesday
  • Change sheets - Monday or Tuesday done Tuesday
  • Keep up with filing and budget things.
  • Finish Review of Literature chapter for Seminar project. Sooo glad this is done!
  • Plan next Sunday School lesson for next week.
  • Mail in sub license paperwork - Monday next week!
  • Get fingerprinted for sub license - Tuesday in Tomah next Tuesday @ 2:30!
  • Make hair cut appointment.
  • Set up direct deposit with school.
  • Find dog groomer.
  • Menu plan for October.
I'll be crossing things off my list as I accomplish them!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you! Please let me know if there's something specific you're looking for!