Saturday, October 23, 2010

Easy Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cheesecake

Here's a great recipe for a cheesecake - and it's gluten free! My husband wanted peanut butter and chocolate in it, so I experiemented a bit. We declared the end result delicious!

Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cheesecake

Ingredients
  • 2-8 oz. bricks cream cheese (softened)
  • 2 large eggs
  • 1/2 - 1 tsp. vanilla
  • 2/3 cup sugar
  • Peanut butter (about 1/3 cup? I used about 3 large spoonfuls.)
  • Chocolate chips (about 1/3 cup? I never measure chocolate chips!)
  • Graham cracker or cookie crust (I usually make my own. I just put gluten free cookies or graham crackers in the blender. Then I stir in sugar and melted butter. Press into pie dish. You can prebake it for a few minutes, but I don't really think that's necessary.)
Directions
  1. Cream together cream cheese, eggs, vanilla and sugar with hand mixer.
  2. Add in peanut butter with mixer.
  3. Stir in chocolate chips.
  4. Pour into crust.
  5. Bake at 350 degrees for 50-60 minutes.
(This recipe is linked to the Gluten Free Recipe Parade at Heavenly Homemakers!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you! Please let me know if there's something specific you're looking for!