Friday, October 22, 2010

Super Savings Saturday 10/23

Here's this week's shopping:

Festival (I actually went last week, but forgot to include it.)
(1) Morning Glory sour cream, 16 oz., $1.39
(3) Tombstone 9" pizzas $2.00 each (used coupon from mailer)
(2) Banquet sausage $1.00 each (used coupon from mailer)

Total: $8.56

Kwik Trip
(1) Half gallon milk $1.65
Bananas $0.89

Total: $2.54

Dollar General
(1) tortilla chips $2.00
(1) DG tissues $1.50
(1) Powdered sugar $1.50
(2) Carnation evaporated milk $0.75 each (on sale for $1.00 each, used $0.50/2 coupon)
(1) Cottonelle 12 double roll TP $3.50 (on sale for $5.00, used $1/1 DG store coupon + $0.50/1 manufacturer coupon)

Total: $10.30

Total for the week: $15.38

I've done really well with my spending this month. I am saving this week's extra for next week as I am planning a larger shopping trip to Madison while my husband is out of town. I am hoping to hit Target, Trader Joe's (for gluten-free pasta and waffles), Copps, Cub Foods, plus Festival in Mauston on the way home. It will be a FULL day of shopping, for sure! I'll start next week with $64.62 for all spending. I am going to plan all of my shopping out in advance so I can carefully watch my spending. Most of what I get will really depend on the sales (think lots of stocking up!); I have just a small list of items we definitely need.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you! Please let me know if there's something specific you're looking for!