Easy GF Cheeseburger Pie
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1/4-1/3 cup diced onions
- 1 cup milk
- 3 eggs
- 2/3 cup flour blend (I used Pamela's; you could also use Bob's Red Mill)
- pinch ground pepper
- pinch sea salt
- shredded cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Brown ground beef and onion in skillet; drain. Spread into 9 inch pie dish.
- Combine milk, egg, flour, pepper and salt in medium bowl. Whisk until well combined (about one minute). Pour mixture over hamburger.
- Bake for 25-28 minutes, until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
- Top with a layer of cheese and return to warm oven for a few minutes until melted.
(This recipe is linked to the Gluten Free Recipe Parade and Allergy Free Wednesday!)