Sunday, November 28, 2010

Weekly To Do List 11/28

I've been doing pretty well staying on top of my To Do list each week. Last week threw me a couple wrenches, like being called in to substitute on Tuesday and some grocery ads being released on odd days. But, I still got quite a bit accomplished, even with a crazy schedule! Go here to see what I actually got done!

It's a full week at school this week and we have Advent services beginning, too, so here's this week's plan:
  • Call about paystubs (Mon.).
  • Put together shopping list (Tues.).
  • Errands (Wed. AM).
  • Finalize December menu plan - it's almost done!
  • Polish silver.
  • Wash fleece blankets (?).
  • Clothes laundry - one load whites, one load darks.
  • Other laundry - one load towels, one load sheets (Fri./Sat.).
  • Clean bathroom.
  • Dust.
  • Vacuum (if it works!).
  • Prepare Sunday School (Sat.).
  • Plan for next week.
And here's my blogging plan:
  • Monday 11/29: Link up menu plan
  • Tuesday 11/30: Burnstad's deals; start Festival deals; new DG WOW Savings; Walgreens midweek ad
  • Wednesday 12/1: Repost Aldi Special Buys
  • Thursday 12/2: Finish Festival; Copps
  • Friday 12/3: Walgreens deals; finish Super Savings Saturday post
  • Saturday 12/4: Kmart deals; next week's menu plan; link Walgreens & SSS posts
  • Sunday 12/5: Weekly to-do list; publish menu plan, Dollar General deals

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you! Please let me know if there's something specific you're looking for!