Monday, December 6, 2010

In My Mailbox today!

Well, the mailman actually left it on our doorstep...but that's just a technicality!


My No Nonsense order arrived today! Not only did I receive the 6 pairs of socks I ordered for my husband, I also received a free pair of socks for me. And I only paid 4.98 for everything! How's that for a spectacular deal?

They also included a coupon for 1.00 off any No Nonsense sock purchase. With such great deals and service, I think I might be checking out No Nonsense's website more often!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! That is a great deal! I don't shop much but when I do socks are typically on the list. I'll have to check out No Nonsense next time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ CarliAlice- It really was a great deal! I am not a big shopper either (love the thrift store in our town!), but my husband had just shown me his "holey" socks, so it was perfect timing!

    The free pair for me was a total surprise...but I'll take 'em! :)

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy hearing from you! Please let me know if there's something specific you're looking for!