Friday, December 10, 2010

Super Savings Saturday 12/11

After quite a bit of shopping last week, I hardly shopped at all this week. In fact, most of my shopping was done online! Since we moved to a rural area, I have really learned to appreciate the beauty of online shopping.

Amazon.com
I purchased one case of Bob's Red Mill GF pizza crust mixes for a total of 9.01, shipped right to me! Read here to learn more about this deal.

Thenaturalstore.com
I purchased one case of Bob's Red Mill GF flour blend and a canister of Hain sea salt for a total of 5.47, shipped! I had a 20.00 credit and was able to put it to very good use!

Dollar General
(1) Prevacid, 14 ct. 7.00 (reg. price 11.00, used 4.00/1 printable)
(1) Super glue, 1.00 (An animal in our Nativity Scene require "surgery"...)
Total: 8.66

Festival
(1) Cracked wheat bread, 2.49
(2) Flavorite block cheese 1.34 ea.
(1) Merkts cheese spread 14 oz. 2.69 (Festival website coupon)
(1) NY Texas Toast garlic bread 1.60 (on sale for 2.00, used .40/1 coupon)
(2) Pepsi 2 liters .50 ea. (on sale for 1.00 each, used 1.00/2 hangtag)
Total: 8.00

Total spending for this week: 31.14
Total spending for December: 108.80 (out of 200.00 allocated)

I don't plan on shopping next week. I am planning on shopping during the week before Christmas to prepare for our families' visits. Thankfully, we already have all of the meat for our Christmas dinners (thanks to a roast in the freezer and a "Christmas ham" from the local funeral home!). I'll just need to pick up a few more basics, and maybe a few holiday treats!

Total Christmas spending: 159.44 (plus 15.82 in post office expenses)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you! Please let me know if there's something specific you're looking for!