Saturday, January 22, 2011

Menu Plan 1/23


This week is likely going to be another very busy week for us. We have almost no food left and I won't be grocery shopping until Friday, so we are getting creative!

Sunday: Gone

Monday: Gone

Tuesday: Out for a quick dinner after we get into town and before Bible Study!

Wednesday: Chicken Enchilada Dip (using cooked chicken from the freezer).

Thursday: Breakfast for dinner (probably eggs).

Friday: Gluten-free pizza (using my Bob's Red Mill pizza crust mix).

Saturday: Taco pasta (this is a new recipe for us!).

For breakfast, we each grab what we want: waffles, muffins, pancakes, cold cereal, yogurt, etc.

For lunch, I usually eat leftovers. My husband eats a sandwich or leftovers - he takes his lunch to work most days. Now that I'm working part time, I take my lunch to school (and usually we meet at church and eat together!).

1 comment:

  1. Hmm. Taco pasta, huh? I'll have to check that one out. Never heard of such a thing! :)

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy hearing from you! Please let me know if there's something specific you're looking for!