Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Dollar General: Clearance Alert

I needed to stop by Dollar General tonight to grab a few things with some expiring coupons (and I needed applesauce to make Applesauce Jello for Thursday's potluck!). I made a trip down the seasonal aisle by accident and found a new stash of clearance items.

There are no guarantees that you will find the same deals at your Dollar General, but if you're making a trip, you might take some coupons along and check it out!

Air Wick Scented Oil refill (single), 1.50
--1.00 off (2) single refills printable
Final price: as low as 1.00/each wyb 2!

Air Wick Scented Oil Warmer (2 pack), 2.00
--1.50 off any warmer printable
--1.00/1 warmer unit printable
Final rice: as low as .50!

Air Wick Aqua Essence spray, 1.50 (I can't find a coupon for these, unfortunately. My store had tons, though!)

Snuggle air freshener, 2 pack, 1.00 (These are the "adjustable" kind.)

*Also - don't forget about the Air Wick Freshmatic Ultra kit which is on sale for $4.50 through next Monday. use a $4/1 coupon to pay just $.50! Find a coupon in the 4/20 SS or print one HERE or HERE.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you! Please let me know if there's something specific you're looking for!