Monday, April 18, 2011

{Expired} *Hot* 1.50/1 Lysol wipes printable!

Hurry over to Facebook and "like" Lysol to print a coupon for $1.50/1 Lysol wipes product!


Target has Lysol wipes for 1.89 this week (in the ad), so if you have Target nearby, you will pay just .39 for a canister! I am generally not a fan of disinfecting wipes because of cost (my microfiber cloth and spray work just as well), but at this price, they'd be great for quick clean-ups!

If your Walmart considers Target a competitor, then you can price match Target's price at Walmart!

*Update: Use this at Dollar General this week to get a canister (35 ct.) for $.16!

Even if you don't plan to use this coupon now, it's a very high-value coupon that will likely net you a great deal somewhere!

Thanks, My Frugal Adventures!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you! Please let me know if there's something specific you're looking for!