Monday, April 4, 2011

Walgreens: Scott Paper Towels $0.41/roll


Charlene at My Frugal Adventures found a great deal on paper towels this week!
Buy (1) package of Scott Naturals paper towels = 5.00 on sale.
Use (2) coupons:
--1.00/1 store coupon (Walgreens April booklet)
--PLUS 1.50/1 printable
Final price: 2.50, or $0.41 per roll!
Now I have to say - I have really cut down on our use of paper towels. It takes us months to go through one roll. I use microfiber cloths and rags for cleaning. I still keep paper towels on hand, though, for grease or grilling or messy stuff like that. $0.41 is definitely a great stock-up price!

One question, though - what about these paper towels makes them "natural"? I am genuinely curious!

Thanks, My Frugal Adventures!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you! Please let me know if there's something specific you're looking for!