Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Dollar General Trip today


I stopped by Dollar General on the way home tonight to check on some prices and made a few purchases, too. I'll have another post later tonight with a lot of price matches!

--Gain dryer sheets, 40 ct., $1 (reg. price $2, used $1/1 coupon from Everyday Savings booklet) - I only use a half sheet per load, so this is actually 80 sheets for me.

--Oral B toothbrush, FREE (on clearance for $1, used $1/1 coupon from Everyday Savings booklet)

--Clairol Balsam hair color, FREE (on clearance for $2, used $2/1 coupon from Everyday Savings booklet) - I won't use this, but it makes a great donation item!

--Peter Pan peanut butter, 16.3 oz., $1 (reg. price $2, used $1/1 coupon that came with the Orville Redenbacher popcorn sample)

Total: $2.28

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you! Please let me know if there's something specific you're looking for!