Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Dollar General Wow Savings 5/30-6/13

Here's a few deals that you will find in the new Wow Savings ad, valid through Monday, June 13.

Keep in mind also:
Bounty paper towels, 12 rolls, $10
*Depending on what happens with the $5 offer on Friday from Bounty on Facebook, this could turn into a fantastic deal! Stay tuned...
*The $5 Bounty coupon will be mailed to those who win it and it won't arrive in time for this sale.
 Bounty paper towels go on sale quite often, though!

Angel Soft TP, 36 double rolls, $15
--$.50/1 printable (must register)
As low as $14.50 ($0.21 per single roll)

Kraft BBQ sauce, 18 oz., $1

Kraft salad dressing, 3/$5
--$1.50/2 (5/15 RP) - WI State Journal did not get this.
$.91 ea. wyb 2!

Capri Sun, $2

Glad freezer, storage or sandwich bags, family size, $3
The picture shows a 60 ct. freezer package.
--$1/2 (5/22 SS)
$2.50 ea. wyb 2!
*That's $.04 per freezer bag, which is a great price!

Whiskas cat food, 3.5 oz., 2/$1
--B1G1 free (5/15 RP)
--B1G1 free printable
$.25 ea. wyb 2!

Ajax value pack, 90 oz., $4 ($.04 per oz.)

Palmolive value pack, 50 oz., $4 ($.08 per oz.)

2 comments:

  1. I'm never sure if Dollar General is a good deal or not. I need to start tracking so I don't miss out on anything good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carli - I try to only post deals that really are good deals (at least from my experience!).

    It does help to track the prices that you pay. Your "buy prices" are going to be different than mine, but I did a series at the beginning of 2011 about my buy prices:

    http://ourfrugalhappylife.blogspot.com/search/label/Buy%20Prices

    My prices have gone up in some categories since then, especially for meat, but that might give you an idea of where to start.

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy hearing from you! Please let me know if there's something specific you're looking for!