We eat this in one of two ways:
- In a tortilla - flour or corn (perfect for those who are gluten free!).
- With tortilla chips (like a dip).
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup shredded chicken, precooked (I like to use the crockpot for this.)
- 1 "recipe" of homemade taco seasoning (You will want to cut this seasoning recipe in half for this amount of chicken.)
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened (You can also use one 10 oz. container of original Philly cooking creme.)
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise or Miracle Whip
- 2/3 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- In a small bowl, add the taco seasoning to the chicken and coat evenly. Remember, cut the taco seasoning recipe in half!
- In a different bowl, blend together cream cheese, Miracle Whip and shredded cheese.
- Add in seasoned chicken and stir until chicken is thoroughly coated with cheese mixture.
- Spread entire mixture into a pie plate.
- Bake at 375 degrees for about 25 minutes. Enjoy!