Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Walgreens Trip Today!


I had to get a prescription at Walgreens today, so I took the opportunity to also make a few purchases. I don't think I've ever done four transactions in one trip at Walgreens - but I did today! I also don't think Walgreens has ever had every item I wanted in stock - but they did today!

Transaction 1
(1) Tylenol Precise cream, .49 (reg. price is 8.49 at my store - followed this deal)
(2) Cottonelle 12 pack 3.50 OOP each (followed this deal)
Total: 8.51 OOP
*Received $3 Register Reward for Cottonelle

Transaction 2
(1) Gillette Fusion razor 1.89 OOP (used $5/1 coupon)
(1) Hershey bar .49 (used this as a filler)
Total: 2.95 (I used my $3 RR in this transaction.)
*Received $5 RR for Gillette Fusion.

Transaction 3
(2) Cottonelle 12 pack 3.50 OOP (same as above)
(1) Hand sanitizer .50 (clearance - used as a filler)
Total: 3.08 OOP (I used my $5 RR in this one.)
*Received $3 RR for Cottonelle.

Transaction 4
(2) Domino powdered sugar, 1 lb./each, .69 (marked as clearance)
(1) Tylenol Precise .49 (same as first transaction)
(1) Household gloves, .49 (ad coupon)
(1) Deerfield Farms garlic powder, .79 (ad coupon)
Total: .65 (I used my $3 RR in this one.)

Total with all four transactions: $15.19
*I purchased a total of 13 items for just over $15! The toilet paper alone would cost nearly that much! I should also remind you that I do not regularly play the "drugstore game." I couldn't pass up the TP deal this week since we were desperately low. I don't think I'll be making a regular habit of four transactions in one trip at Walgreens, though! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you! Please let me know if there's something specific you're looking for!