Sunday, June 19, 2011

Dollar General: Printable coupons 6/19

Here are the coupons that Dollar General currently has available on its website to print, as of Sunday morning.

Store Coupons
  • $2 off Rexall pain or stomach medication (priced $3 and higher)
  • $5 off Lysol Healthy Touch hand soap system
    • Stack with $3/1 from 6/12 SS for $8 off.
    • Or stack with $3/1 printable for $8 off (must register).
  • $1 off Lysol Healthy Touch refill
Manufacturer Coupons
  • $3/1 Lysol Clean-Flip Sweeper Starter kit OR 24-32 ct. floor cloths
  • $3/1 Prevacid 24 Hr. product
*I will try to stop in and check the price on the Lysol Healthy Touch system this week! If anyone else checks, please leave a comment.

2 comments:

  1. the Dollar General in west Green Bay had the healthy touch system for $10 so with the stackes coupons of $5 and $3 i paid $2.28 oop (I got three of them :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous - Thanks for the info! I stopped at my Dollar General a few days ago and could not find them. The cashier didn't even know what I was talking about, I don't think. :)

    I will have to keep looking!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy hearing from you! Please let me know if there's something specific you're looking for!