Monday, June 6, 2011

FREE Greeting Card from CardStore.com!


Update: I was able to order a thank you card for $0 out of pocket at 7:00 PM CST on Monday night. I did not have to enter any credit card information.

CardStore.com is offering a FREE greeting card with FREE shipping right now! This is valid through June 13, but if you are interested, it would be best to make and order yours now.

 Here's what you'll need to do:
  1. Select and design the card that you would like to get.
  2. At checkout, use promo code FREECARD.
  3. After you enter the code, click "Apply" and hopefully you can skip the credit card section.
Please note that this website is running slow, likely because of a high volume of traffic now. Just be patient and hopefully it will work for you eventually!

Thanks, My Frugal Adventures!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you! Please let me know if there's something specific you're looking for!