Monday, June 20, 2011

Target and PetSmart trips: Spent $0.59


We were near a Target on our trip over the weekend, so I stopped in to use a few coupons that were going to expire.

I was able to purchase:

(1) Nivea for Men body wash, $.04 (stacked $1/1 Target printable with $2/1 manufacturer coupon)
(2) Target pantiliners, $.14 each (used [2] $.75/1 Target printable coupons)
Spent $.40.

My mother-in-law was with me and she was quite impressed! :)

I also stopped in at PetSmart to look for the Purina Roasted Slices treats, so I could use my free product coupon before it expires. I was happy to finally find them! They were free with my coupon and I only paid sales tax.
Spent $.19.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you! Please let me know if there's something specific you're looking for!