Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Vocalpoint Craftsman C3 Gift Card Update



Update: I did place an order tonight and had no problems. I ordered two items and my subtotal was $9.97 after the free shipping code and my Shop Your Way discount. My $10 Vocalpoint gift card took off the remainder of the bill and I paid nothing!
If you were one of the lucky ones to receive the $10 Craftsman C3 gift card from the recent Vocalpoint campaign, I've got great news for you!

Please note: This deal is not guaranteed to work for everyone. It's possible that orders may be canceled and that you may lose your gift card. Please keep that in mind and proceed at your own risk. :)

Charlene at My Frugal Adventures has found out that the $10 Craftsman C3 gift card is currently working on purchases at Land's End.com! It appears to be working on any type of merchandise right now.

Even better is the fact that there's a code for free shipping today for Land's End orders! So, it's possible to find an item (or several items) for less than $10 and pay nothing out of pocket, if your $10 Vocalpoint gift card is accepted! Here's what you need to do:
  1. Head over to Lands End.com. You can shop through Ebates.com for 3% back if you prefer that.
  2. Add your item(s) to your cart.
  3. At checkout, enter code GETREADY and pin 1106 for free shipping on any order.
  4. Finally, enter your gift card code and pin (you'll have to scratch off the card for this). $10 should be deducted from your total when you do this step.
*Be sure to do everything in that exact order.

Numerous people are reporting that this is working for them, and one My Frugal Adventures reader even indicated that she placed her order last week and received it already. It looks like it will work out, although it's certainly not guaranteed.

Thanks, My Frugal Adventures!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you! Please let me know if there's something specific you're looking for!