Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Walgreens: Summer Beauty Guide Coupon Booklet

When I was at Walgreens on Monday, I found a new coupon booklet, the Summer Beauty Guide. This booklet contains a number of Walgreens store coupons, which can be combined with manufacturer coupons! The store coupons expire on August 3. I found my booklet at the Beauty Counter in a little display.


Here's a list of the coupons you'll find in this booklet:
  • $1/1 Maybelline Fit Me Cosmetics
  • $1/1 Luster Premium White Luster Now! Instant Whitening toothpaste
  • $1/1 Dickinson's Original Witch Hazel pore perfecting toner (16 oz.)
  • $1/1 Neutrogena Healthy Defense daily moisturizer
  • $2/1 Neutrogena Healthy Skin compact makeup or MoistureShine gloss
  • $1/1 Banana Boat lotion (SPF 15+, 4 oz.+)
  • $2/1 Hawaiian Tropic lotion or creme (SPF 15+, 4 oz.+)
*The booklet also contains one manufacturer coupon: $1/1 Softsoap body wash (12 oz.+). This coupon expires on October 31.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you! Please let me know if there's something specific you're looking for!