Monday, July 25, 2011

$1/1 Softsoap Pampered Hands printable {available again!}


If you weren't able to print the $1/1 Softsoap Pampered Hands printable coupon when it was available last week, you have another chance now!
$1/1 Softsoap Pampered Hands Soap printable
This is a new product, so we may see sales on it soon!

*I have been making my own homemade foaming soap with castille soap and water. It's very inexpensive and has actually really helped my dry hands. I ordered my castille soap from Amazon with a gift card (and one bottle goes a loooong way!).

Here's one idea for Pampered Hands coupon:
If you are near CVS (and if you are, I'm totally jealous! I so miss CVS!), you can get (3) bottles of this soap for free after ECB's this week:

Softsoap Pampered Hands soap, $2
--$1/1 printable coupons (use 3 coupons - you will need 2 computers)
Pay $3 OOP and get $3 ECBs back!

Thanks, Money Saving Mom!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you! Please let me know if there's something specific you're looking for!