Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Diamond Brilliance plasticware rebate

Diamond Brilliance at Target

Now, I know that I am totally against plasticware and paper plates, but just hear me out on this one...!

There are certain situations in life when plastic and paper just makes more sense. I am well aware of that. We do keep some on hand for those times. In general, though, I shy away from using plasticware and paper plates in general everyday life. It's wasteful and it just doesn't look as nice. I mean, we have 12 place settings of everyday stoneware (and a dishwasher) - why not use it?

With that in mind, here's a way to get some plastic silverware for free...for those times in life where it is needed.

You should find "Try Me Free" rebates on boxes of Diamond Brilliance plastic silverware. So far, these boxes have been spotted at Target stores, but I bet you can find them elsewhere, too.
  • Purchase one (30 ct.) box and submit the rebate. The current rebates have no expiration, but must be submitted within 30 days of purchase.
  • Check the back of the box to make sure you don't have one of the old rebate offers - those did have an expiration date, and they are now expired.
  • Diamond Brilliance is on price cut at Target through 8/13 for $3.50. Regular price should be around $3.99. The rebate has a max value of $5.
  • You should be able to find these with the other plastic silverware.
  • There is a limit of one rebate per household.
Thanks, Totally Target!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you! Please let me know if there's something specific you're looking for!