Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Hurry! FREE Fresh Express Salad from Vocalpoint!


Edit: I received my coupons and bag clip on 8/24./11 It included one coupon for a free bag and three other coupons for $1 off. The coupons are valid on any Fresh Express salad, not just the "Fresh Rinse" kind!

Update: They are out of coupons.

Hurry over to Vocalpoint and request your coupon for a FREE bag of Fresh Express salad RIGHT NOW! This likely won't last very long, so don't wait!

Look for the Fresh Express banner in the middle of the page.

Keep in mind that this product is only available at select stores. You will need to pick a store in order to receive the coupon.

Who doesn't love free produce?!

Thanks, My Frugal Adventures!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you! Please let me know if there's something specific you're looking for!