Sunday, July 10, 2011

Menu Plan 7/10


I am excited for some "normalcy" at our house this week! I have been able to locate most of my kitchen items now, so I can cook once again! I also unpacked my brand new Kitchen Aid Artisan stand mixer, so you can bet that I will be using that this week!

Sunday: Ranch chicken, potatoes, veggies.

Monday: Shepherd's Pie, veggies.

Tuesday: Garlic Cheddar Chicken, rice, veggies.

Wednesday: Pepperoni Macaroni, garlic toast.

Thursday: Salsa chicken, fried potatoes, veggies.

Friday: Grill.

Saturday: Grill.

For breakfast, we each grab what we want: waffles, muffins, cinnamon rolls, pancakes, cold cereal, yogurt, etc.

For lunch, I usually eat leftovers or something simple, like grilled cheese or quesadillas. My husband eats a sandwich or leftovers - he takes his lunch to work most days.

This post is linked to Org Junkie's Menu Plan Monday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you! Please let me know if there's something specific you're looking for!