Sunday, July 3, 2011

Menu Plan 7/3


This is Move Week (Friday specifically) for us, so it's going to be a crazy week! We are working on cleaning out the fridge, freezer and pantry, too, so it will be a simple week for meals. We will both be very glad when we are moved and settled in our new condo.

Sunday: Cheeseburger Rice, Grilled burgers, carrots, fried potatoes.

Monday: Happy 4th of July! We'll be grilling - and maybe eating outside if it's not too hot!

Tuesday: Homemade chicken nuggets, rice, veggies.

Wednesday:  Breakfast for dinner (eggs, sausage).

Thursday: Ladies' Aid Cookout at church.
*It's a good thing we have this dinner planned at church - I wouldn't have anything left to cook with at home!
Friday: Out to eat. (By that point in time, I likely won't have ANY idea where ANYTHING is in our condo!)

Saturday: Cheeseburger Meatloaf (I follow that recipe loosely), roasted potatoes, veggies.

For breakfast, we each grab what we want: waffles, muffins, cinnamon rolls, pancakes, cold cereal, yogurt, etc.

For lunch, I usually eat leftovers or something simple, like grilled cheese or quesadillas. My husband eats a sandwich or leftovers - he takes his lunch to work most days.

This post is linked to Org Junkie's Menu Plan Monday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you! Please let me know if there's something specific you're looking for!