Sunday, July 31, 2011

Menu Plan 7/31


This week is sure to be a very busy one, as I prepare for Vacation Bible School at our church, which starts next Monday. I can't believe how quickly the summer is flying by!

Sunday: Grill brats.

Monday: Pizza Sloppy Joes (new recipe for us!), Coconut Flour Cheddar Drop biscuits (from the freezer).

Tuesday: Taco pasta.

Wednesday: Spanish rice with hamburger (with homemade Spanish rice).

Thursday: Chicken tacos or quesadillas.

Friday: Grill.

Saturday: Grill.

For breakfast, we each grab what we want: waffles, muffins, cinnamon rolls, pancakes, cold cereal, yogurt, etc.

For lunch, I usually eat leftovers or something simple, like grilled cheese or quesadillas. My husband eats a sandwich or leftovers - he takes his lunch to work most days.

This post is linked to Org Junkie's Menu Plan Monday!

2 comments:

  1. I just came across your blog, and I like that you're combining gluten free eating and saving money - two of my favorite topics!

    Thanks for the menu plan. Planning menus is something I've been letting slide lately, and I really need to get back to it. It helps to see what other people are making for dinner!

    Cindy
    http://www.wheatlessfoodie.blogspot.com
    http://www.sidetrackedartist.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cindy!

    Yes, I enjoy saving money in spite of having to eat gluten free! Menu planning is definitely what keeps me on track - couldn't live without it!

    (I plan our meals one month at a time - love it!)

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy hearing from you! Please let me know if there's something specific you're looking for!