Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Shopping Today: Target

Today was one of my most frustrating trips to Target! A bunch of items that I wanted to get were out of stock or nowhere to be found. And, the cashier I had decided she was going to make up her own rules for the $10/1 Bath furnishings coupon! In the end, I purchased a few things:


(6) Yoplait Light cups, .53 ea. (used .40/6 printable)
(1) Gulden's mustard, .75 (on sale for $1.10, used .35/1 printable)
(1) Lay's chips, $2
(1) Up & Up heavy duty foil, 50 sq. ft, $2.04 (used .50/1 Target coupon, no longer available)
(1) Oral B Essentials floss, .22 (not pictured; used .75/1 coupon from 7/3 P&G)
(1) Toilet brush, $1.19
(1) Dobie sponges, 3 pk., $2.99

Total spent: $14.68

*I intended to purchase a small shelf unit (reg. price $16.99) and a toilet brush holder (reg. price $12.99) with each of my $10 off bath furnishing item coupons. The cashier decided that I could only use the coupon on the furniture items in the picture. While I know that is certainly not true, I politely told her that she could simply remove the items and I'd take my shopping elsewhere (which I did). She was not pleased with me because I clearly inconvenienced her. I don't have any fight in me this week!

1 comment:

  1. You should really be contacting either customer service or Target Corporate!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy hearing from you! Please let me know if there's something specific you're looking for!