Monday, July 25, 2011

Shopping Trip: Kmart and Festival


That picture is such a weird combination of items, isn't it!? I made two quick stops at Kmart and Festival in Mauston today (they're in the same parking lot, hence the picture).

At Kmart, I got:

2 Skintimate shave gels, .49 ea. (on sale for $1.99 through Sat., used [2] .75/1 printables, which both doubled!)
Spent $1.12.

At Festival, I got:

Wheat bread, $1.59 (on markdown cart)
Mild Cheddar cheese, $2.85 ($3.39/lb.)
Spent $4.44.

*I just ran out of shaving gel this morning, so this sale and double coupon event at Kmart were perfect timing! And I committed a big couponing no-no: there was no shaving gel in my stockpile! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you! Please let me know if there's something specific you're looking for!