Thursday, August 11, 2011

Kraft First Taste: $2 off Planters peanut butter


You will want to log in to your Kraft First Taste account (or sign up for one!) to see if you have an offer for a coupon for $2 off Planters peanut butter today!

With Kraft First Taste, they usually release the offers in waves, so if you don't have it today, continue to check back. This time, I do not have this offer in my account.

I'm thinking this is a new product??

Thanks, Money Saving Mom!

Not familiar with Kraft First Taste? It's a totally free program that allows members to try new products. Most of the time, they offer coupons for free products to their members. Occasionally, they offer high-value printable coupons. They ask that members return and fill out a simple product survey after trying the product. Just in 2011, I have received:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you! Please let me know if there's something specific you're looking for!