Tuesday, August 2, 2011

{Expired} More $1/2 Bic printables {plus $1/2 Glad products}!


Update: These offers are now expired.

You can print more $1/2 Bic stationery coupons this morning, this time from Campbell's website!


Kmart has these on sale for $.50 this week, so free after the coupon! If you don't make it to Kmart, we've been seeing these pens free at numerous stores, so I'm sure we'll see them free again before school starts!


I also see a coupon for $1/2 Glad products - I'd grab that one, too, for sure! Dollar General has assorted counts of Glad freezer and storage bags on sale for $1.75 this week, so just $1.25 after coupon!

Thanks, My Frugal Adventures!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you! Please let me know if there's something specific you're looking for!