Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Shopping Trip: Walgreens and Target

Walgreens
I threw out my original plan at Walgreens because they were out of Skippy PB and just grabbed a few items that were cheap. I wasn't really in the mood to deal with Register Rewards anyways!

Walgreens
2 Mushrooms, .50 ea. with ad coupon
Dawn dish soap, .49 (used .50/1 coupon from 7/31 P&G)
Spent $1.54.

Target

I was also able to pick up a few good deals at Target. Love it when I get to shop at Target!

In my first transaction, I got:
Contact solution, 2-12 oz. bottles, $4.59
2 Up & Up dryer sheets, 40 ct. ea., .97 ea. (used .50/1 Target printables)
Up & Up benadryl, 100 ct., $3.29 (used .75/1 Target printable)
Command strips, variety pack, $1.94 (used $1/1 Target printable)
2 Room Essential shower liners, $1.34 ea. (used $1/1 Target printables)
2 Up & Up pantiliners, .14 ea. (used .75/1 printables)

*With that transaction, a .75/1 Up & Up feminine product Target coupon popped out. So, I turned around and did a second transaction.

I bought another Up & Up pantiliners (at .89) and used .75/1 coupon, plus I used a reuseable bag. I paid $.09 out-of-pocket.

Yep, you guessed it!

Out popped yet another .75/1 coupon! I have so many of these packages because of the .75/1 printables over the past few months, so I opted to leave that last coupon with the cashier and asked her to give it to another customer (or use it herself)!

Total spent at Target: $15.57.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you! Please let me know if there's something specific you're looking for!