Friday, August 26, 2011

Snapfish: 50 prints for $5 shipped!


If you are looking to get any digital pictures printed here at the end of the summer {where did it go?!}, Snapfish has a really nice deal, valid through August 31.

You can get 50 prints for just $5 - and that includes the shipping! Use code 50PRINT4U at checkout for this deal.

New Snapfish members get 20 free prints with their first upload, so I spoke with a Snapfish Customer Service agent to find out if these two offers can be combined. Unfortunately, they cannot be combined.

Two weeks ago, I got 32 pictures printed at Walgreens after Vacation Bible School and that ran me about $6.50, so this is for sure a really great deal!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you! Please let me know if there's something specific you're looking for!