Monday, August 8, 2011

Vistaprint: Custom T-shirt just $2!


Vistaprint will be offering a special $2 deal each day this week. Today's deal is a custom T-shirt for just $2, plus the cost of shipping.

If you have a special occasional coming up where you might need a custom T-shirt, this would be a perfect time to make one!

After you create your shirt, you will need to go through the checkout process. Be careful to not select any of the additional offers they give you during that process.

You will likely want to choose the slowest shipping speed, which is usually around $4.50. Whenever I have ordered fro Vistaprint, my order always comes sooner than stated (about half the time, usually).

*I always buy our address labels from Vistaprint (they often run specials where you only pay the cost of shipping!) and we've always been very pleased with them. I just recently ordered business cards for my husband and we are happy with those as well.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you! Please let me know if there's something specific you're looking for!