Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Earn money by taking surveys

One of the ways that I earn money for our savings account is by taking surveys online through various companies. I have been doing this for years (I even did it during college...it helped pay for textbooks!).

Now, taking surveys won't make you rich, but it does have nice perks. Most companies reward their survey takers with points, and then those points can be redeemed for cash/checks, gift cards or merchandise. In addition, you may also receive products to test as part of a survey. After you complete the product test, the rest of the product is generally yours to keep! I have gotten many free bottles of laundry detergent and hair products from survey companies.

Here's two companies that I currently work with and can highly recommend:



0 comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you! Please let me know if there's something specific you're looking for!