Sunday, September 4, 2011

Facebook: Are those "Breast Cancer Awareness" games really harmless?


I need to pass this article on to my readers tonight. It's a fantastic blog post about those "Breast Cancer Awareness" games that have been circulating around Facebook. Do you know what I'm talking about?

I have personally always been offended by these games and have never participated. Wouldn't even think of doing it!

The writer of this blog post makes some fantastic points about how hurtful these games can be for so many people. Props to her for speaking her mind on these hurtful and damaging "games."

I strongly encourage you to read the article!

(Thanks to Amy's Finer Things for the link to the article!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you! Please let me know if there's something specific you're looking for!