Friday, September 23, 2011

FREE Menu Planners available!


If you love menu planning as much as me, you will be excited to see these customizable menu planners that Crystal at Money Saving Mom has put together!

These are all completely free, which is awesome! There's just something about fun, cute menu planner sheets that makes menu planning a bit more enjoyable.

(Am I the only one who enjoys stuff like this?!)

If you are working on being more intentional in the things you do, menu planning is a great place to start. I challenge you to try it just for one week or one month and see what a difference it can make in your family!

Crystal is offering 14 different planner sheets, including one week planners, two week planners, monthly planners, a shopping checklist, and more! Personally, I plan our meals one month a time and that works so well in our home.


Have you “liked” Our Frugal Happy Life on Facebook yet? We have lots of fun over there, too!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you! Please let me know if there's something specific you're looking for!