Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Printable coupons: Softsoap, Pillsbury, and more still available!

There's a few good printable coupons you may want to print this morning. Personally, I can't wait until my printer ink finally arrives, so I can print again!


$0.75 off Softsoap bodywash

$0.75 off Softsoap kids' handsoap


$1/2 Pillsbury crescent rolls

$1/2 Pillsbury sweet rolls

$1/2 Pillsbury biscuits


$1/2 Pillsbury Toaster strudels - About $2 at Walmart

$1/2 Yoplait 32 oz. yogurt containers - These go on sale for $2 regularly.

$1/8 Yoplait yogurt cups


The $1/2 Coca Cola products coupon is still available, too.

The $1 off Simply Juice coupons are still available and you can still get the $1/2 Spic and Span coupon for $.50 cleaner at Dollar General.

You can also still sign up for free chips and queso at Chili's!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you! Please let me know if there's something specific you're looking for!