Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Shopping on Monday: Walgreens and Festival

I took one of our cars in for an oil change on Monday and made stops at both Walgreens and Festival while I was in Mauston.

Walgreens
I did four separate transactions at Walgreens. I don't do that very often - it's exhausting!

Transaction #1
Colgate Sensitive Pro-Relief (used $1 off printable)
Spent $4.26.
Got $3 RR.

Transaction #2
Listerine, 1.5 liter
Spent $3.32.
Got $1 RR.

*My RR for the Listerine did not print. They couldn't figure out why, but the cashier was able to print another one for me.

Transaction #3
Playtex Sport tampons (used $1 off coupon)
M&M's, .69 (used as a filler)
Spent $2.94.
Got $1 RR.

Transaction #4
Dawn dish soap (used .50 off coupon, 8/28 P&G)
2 Bugles (used $1/2 printable, so .49 each! FYI: These are not GF!)
Spent $0.70.

Total spent at Walgreens: $11.22.


Festival
I just picked up a few things at Festival to get us through the week. We'll be in Tomah on Friday and will do most of September's grocery shopping then.

Tortilla chips, $1.25
Cheddar cheese, $2.90
Powerade, .69 ea.
Spent $5.61.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you! Please let me know if there's something specific you're looking for!